Ouch!! Got some road rash pretty bad on my inner thigh. Hadn't had that in a while and man, that hurts!
So, I am making a comeback but when will it get an easier? I know its summertime in the south but come on....I hate having to take all these walk breaks. I feel like such a loser. But, whatever...I am getting my miles in. It doesn't matter the pace right now. Or at least that is what I keep telling my self.
I have never been fast but right now, I.am.slow.
I hate it when I get chafing and road rash! I hope it goes away quickly!
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat having to take the walk breaks right now. I'm sure you'll get to the point where you don't need them as your miles add up!
Ha, it doesn't get easier and that's why we keep trying. Don't worry about the walk breaks, it's all about forward motion and yes it is summertime. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete