Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Slacker on blogging

I think lazy is the more appropriate word than slacker.  Anyhoo...here I am and I am here to blog.

I got in a great 5 mile run Saturday.  Ok, when I say "great"...right now, I mean, I finished it.  I had to take some walk breaks which are frustrating the crap out of me.  I know its the heat and summer but still.  My garmin actually read 5.3 when I stopped running. That's because I gave my self a little extra to cushion for the walking I did.  oh well.  I do know I ran 5 miles!  I was excited about that.  Its been a long lONG time since I ran 5 miles. 

I am slow to realize that morning running is much easy to do than evening running.  The temps are cooler (and I know the humidity can be higher) .

Food wise:  I have really been staying on program all weekend.  I have been journaling all my food and felt really good about it all.  Weigh in is tomorrow.  I was all looking forward to it but now....nervous.
I met friend at Cheesecake Factory last night.  I did well and ate off the Weight Management menu...but all that sodium kills!  So, water, water, water....


1 comment:

  1. LOL, I love that definition of 'great'..... Just keep up the great work, hey that great meant great! HA

    ReplyDelete