Sunday, June 27, 2010

it wiped me out

The heat that is.  And I didn't even run that far or long.  I started with the group Saturday at 6:15.  The temps felt fine but it was the humidity...I mean, you couldn't breathe.  I got in a nice, solid 4 mile run with an extra mile of walking at the end to cool down.  Then, I got home, showered and decided the couch would be the best place with Wimbledon on tv.  I was there for the next 3-4 hours!  I couldn't get up.  The heat just wiped me out.  ugh.

No running today but I do have tennis on the schedule. 2:30. in the heat. 


1 comment:

  1. I completely emphasize. When I got up to run this morning, the air was the consistency of split pea soup. I decided to postpone my run to the afternoon and do it on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete