Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Blog-First Post

This is always the difficult part. I have put it off all day.
Getting started.
The first post, the first writing is always so hard. But, alas, here I am.

I accidentally deleted my old blog. I thought I was just deleting an old email account but it deleted the blog with it. I have been a bit sad about it. I mean, I blogged about running and Boards and life for 3 years or so there and ...*poof* its gone. I emailed Google about it....but I am not sure they will un-delete my account. oh well.

such is life.

Onto the new. A new beginning. A new start. All fresh.

I am officially on the road again....yes, you can sing that good old Willie song if you must. I started my comeback a few weeks ago. My dear friend, Ann, has been gracious enough to help me. I started with a mile.

And today...I ran 3!!! All.By.My.Self.
Its funny saying that. But its been 3 years since my last marathon and ANY running of ANY sort. 3 years!!! I have played lots and lots of tennis...even making it to the finals in state playoffs last summer with one of my teams. but no running.

I have another blog I am starting today...but its private. Why? Because its for myself. Its an accountability for weight loss. You see, since that last marathon....I have put about 30 pounds on and man, it sux.

So, for now, the weighloss blog is personal.

But, I welcome any positive vibes about the running!
I signed up for the St. Jude Marathon in December....Bring it!!! I am ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment