Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Monday

I am so freakin' glad that I have a "vitrual" training partner this week.  Dr. Ann went to work at camp this week and I needed some motivation so we scheduled times to "meet" virtually.  Then, we email after our run.  Day 1 was successful.  

I got in 3 this morning...was hot but not oppressive yet.  

Ran errands this afternoon and my car read 100 at one point. Needless to say, I am so thankful I dragged myself out of bed to slog this morning.

Worked in the yard this evening.  I was all stressed that I had shorts on instead of pants.  We are clearing out an overgrown space to start a garden.  My hubby was all telling me that it would be ok.  And what do you know...I think I got the poison ivy.  I have never had it before.  This little spot on my lower leg sure doesn't look like a bug bite. hmmm....I am stressing.

2 comments: