Wednesday, June 23, 2010

guilty...

I thought today was going to be a cross training day.  I get to the tennis courts to play doubles at 9 this morning.  One of the four didn't show because she forgot.  I volunteered to step out to let the other two hit singles.  I had some errands to run and this gave me perfect timing to do so.

Got this BIG monkey of an errand off my back and rested/watched Wimbledon the rest of the afternoon.

So, since I didn't play tennis, I had all good intentions of going to the group run this evening (right now, in fact). I even went so far as to get out all the running clothes and even put on a running top.  Then, it all fizzled and I decided that I want to got eat Mexican instead. 

4 comments:

  1. Somedays you just need some salsa in your life!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican instead of a run??????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have ran and then eaten mexican but no....just the food part yesterday. bad, christy. bad, christy. lol

    ReplyDelete